Monday 4 March 2013

Last week I was busy preparing for the craft fair on Saturday. I didn't sell very much but met some great people and got some really useful hints on where I might sell and met some lovely people too.

Here were my tables:





On my art table I gave away free mini easter eggs to try to get people to stand and look at my work for longer. Despite have one man say how lovely my keyrings were, I didn't sell anything from this table at all.

On the crochet table I sold several things I only had one of so have no idea whether I would have sold more of them if I had more, or whether they just looked more attractive as there was less of them on the table, I will just have to see what happens in other craft fairs to find out if there is any kind of pattern.



No comments:

Post a Comment